Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Unexpected/Needed Break



Matt and I had an impromptu photo shoot yesterday and ended up with some fun stuff. It actually turned into a mildly political statement. Completely unintentional. I personally don't agree with the message conveyed, but I think it was an interesting challenge for me to intentionally photograph and publish something that goes against what I think politically.



And obviously this one just simply confirms that Matt and I have a very strange relationship. One that I will definitely miss while in Dublin.

More can be viewed on my Flickr.

3 comments:

Iavora said...

I am unbelievably happy with the latter of these two. Like, I cannot describe it.

Justin Scott said...

Wow, great work. That last one is solid.

Phoebe Sexton said...

I would love love love a copy of the last one. Nice studio work, y'all.