Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Portrait of the Artist as a Young Classmate


(September 29, 2009) Taylor Glascock, a junior studying Photojournalism, poses for a portrait in Lee Hills Hall at the University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo. She loves everything to do with birds. When asked about her fondness she said, "It's hard to explain. I just think they are beautiful and so free."


A+B+C, ISO 100, F/22, 1/125, 28 mm, -1 stop


(September 29, 2009) Taylor Glascock, a junior studying Photojournalism, poses for a portrait in Lee Hills Hall at the University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo. Taylor practices yoga regularly stating that "the first time I tried it, it just felt right and peaceful." She added, "My mom stood like a flamingo when I was growing up... I didn't know it was a yoga pose until this summer."


Isolate A, B+C, ISO 100, F/13, 1/125, 28 mm, Full power

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I don't know that girl, but I know her boyfriend and he said she was pretty. And he was right..

Is this a creepy comment? Or am I just honest?