Sunday, July 19, 2009

On-Set Once Again







My friend, Jeff Venable, asked me to shoot the production of an 8 minute short film that he had to create and complete in 48 hours. He's participating in the annual Nashville 48 Hour Film Project. 8 minutes doesn't sound like a whole lot, but shooting 8 minutes of a film can take (as proven today) an entire day, if not longer. Friday night was the brainstorming and script writing process; today was shooting and now Jeff is currently editing all the scenes. He'll turn it in tomorrow evening.

These are just a few of the shots that I got over the past 24 hours. I would attempt to explain the plot; but even I don't really know it since when I left it still involved an astronaut, aliens and a bat that bit people and they turned into cameras.

(None of those were actually in the legitimate ideas bucket... They were all my ideas...)

No comments: